MEADERY JERE: WHO ARE WE & WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
Mead and sparkling Mead at its finest!
Our Latest Achievements
- 2022: Grand Gourmet Split 2022: gold medal for a 4-course meal paired with our meads.
- 2020: Best traditional DRY mead on Mead Madness Cup
- 2018: Our Sparkling Mead received a gold medal on the New York Finger lakes international wine competition
- 2019: Sparkling Mead Jere was gifted to Pope Francis
- 2019: our chestnut mead received a gold medal on the New York’s Great American international wine competition
- 2019: Our Sparkling Mead was served on an FAO (Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations) conference.
WHY BRAND JERE?
- By purchasing our products, we commit to investing back into our bee families and pollination.
- We prioritize the quality of our products, love for nature, and the health of our bees. You can taste it in every drop.
- Honey beverages JERE are the result of a unique fusion of history and the power of nature with modern winemaking techniques.
From Slovenia, the heart of Europe
- Slovenia is a small country with an incredibly diverse landscape, clean nature and very high water quality.
- Therefore, Slovenia’s complex Terroir positively affects the taste of honey, which is the base for all honey wines and sparkling meads.
- As the birthplace of beekeeping, its apicultural practices are among the most sustainable in the world.